Friday, May 21, 2010

Introductory Blog Activity

Two truths and a lie:
1. I own a pet rat.
2. I love horses.
3. I am an Art Education Major.

10 comments:

  1. My guess is that your lie is that you do not own a pet rat. I could be wrong it just seems that since you took the time to make your blog look so pretty that your not the rat kind of gal.And being that your blog looks pretty it is quite possible that you are and Art Education Major. But I suppose you did just click a button to get this look. hope that was 50 words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess for the lie is that you are not an Art education major. There are a variety of majors that you can have from the KFA department or this school. Every girl has to love horses, well not every but most do. You also were not to creative with the title for you blog "thisisablog".

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family has had many pet rats; my daughter still has two. I could try to see if I could look-up your profile for UWRF to see if you are an Art Education Major, but alas, I’m too tired at this time. I think you may love horses though I don’t think your rat would. My final answer is; you aren’t an Art Education major, but you may still be an education major.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My guess for the lie is that you own a pet rat. You may have a pet, but I suppose it's another animal. I guess it is true that you love horses just because I have never heard of anyone who doesn't like horse. Everyone likes horses. Because I already think no.1 is a lie, it should be true that you major in Art Education.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My guess is that you don't love horses. I've known many people to have pet rats, so I don't think it's that uncommon or more gross than a hamster or the like. And for some reason, I just think the Art Education major is really your major.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe that you are an art education major and that you love horses. Which means that I think you're lying about the pet rat. Probably not a great explaination for why I think this is a lie, but I hate rats. They make me terribly uncomfortable to put it kindly. I was watching the discovery channel this past weekend and I learned of a current infestation of rats near the Everglades in Florida. The rats were called something like "pouch rats" and they are aprox. 3 feet in length. Gave me a new appreciation for the midwest. A future vacation to the everglades? No thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My lie is that I love horses. I am completely indifferent toward the creatures. I own a pet rat; her name is Ianto. I am an Art Education major, and hope to be an elementary school art teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry about what I said about rats =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's ok. I get the same kind of panic about birds, and with rats you do have to be extra conscious about hygiene.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was going to say your lie was you own a rat. Its not to often you hear of a girl owning a rat, though I think it is cool and more power to ya. Also Art is a fun major, it is not my major but I have alot of friends whos major that is. It seems super interesting and can always keep you on your toes.

    ReplyDelete